How to update Mozilla Firefox on my computer?
As per Firefox's support page, by default, Firefox is set to automatically update itself but you can always do a manual update.
- On the menu bar, click the menu.
- Select ".
- The "About Firefox" window will open and Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically.
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click ".
- Important: If the update didn't start, didn't complete or there was some other problem, please use this download link or go to the Systems & Languages page to download and install the latest Firefox version for your system and language (see How to download and install Firefox on Mac for instructions).
- If your browser version is updated though, a window will tell you that "Firefox is up to date".
For more information, you may visit Firefox's support page here.
Did you find this article helpful?