How do I check my Operating System (OS) version (Computer)?
- On your computer’s keyboard, press and hold the Windows button (between "Ctrl" and "Alt") and pause/break button (upper-right corner of your keyboard) for about a second or two and then let go.
- A pop-up window will come up and you’ll see the Windows version.
- Click on the blue apple that is located at the upper-left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on "About This Mac".
- On the window that pops up, you will see the current Mac OS version.
Did you find this article helpful?