1. Make sure you're connected to the internet.
2. Open your Play Store app.
3. On the uppermost part of your screen, you’ll see the word “Google Play”. Tap it and then type in “Speedtest by Ookla”.
4. Tap the magnifying glass key at the bottom right part of your screen.
5. Select "Speedtest by Ookla".
6. Tap “Install”.
7. You’ll know that the installation is complete when the notification bar at the top of your screen displays “Successfully installed Speedtest by Ookla”.
How to conduct a speed test using the Speedtest by Ookla app:
2. Tap "Go" and wait for the result.
3. Run the test two (2) more times.
4. Tap "Results" at the bottom of your screen.
- NOTE: If it's our support team who requested for the speed tests, please tap the Results icon at the bottom of the screen, then take a screenshot of the results page.
If you’re using Wi-Fi and the connection speed is very slow, power cycling your modem/router may help improve your internet connection. To power cycle:
- Turn off your modem/router.
- Unplug it from the power outlet.
- Plug it back in after 30 seconds.
- Turn on your modem/router.
If your average download speed is at 2 Mbps or higher, but you're having trouble streaming, please don't hesitate to contact us by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.