Download the Speedtest.net app (by Ookla) from the Play Store:
1. Make sure you're connected to the internet.
2. Open your Play Store app.
3. On the uppermost part of your screen, you’ll see the word “Google Play”. Tap it, and then type in “Speedtest.net”.
4. Tap the magnifying glass key at the bottom right part of your screen.
5. Select "Speedtest.net".
6. Tap “Install”.
7. You’ll know that the installation is complete when the notification bar at the top of your screen displays “Successfully installed Speedtest.net.”.
How to conduct a speed test using the Speedtest.net app:
1. Once installed, open the Speedtest.net app.
2. Tap "Begin Test" and wait for the result.
3. Run the test two (2) more times.
4. Tap "Results" at the bottom of your screen.
If your average download speed is at 2 Mbps or higher, but you're having trouble streaming, please don't hesitate to contact us by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.