How to update the HOOQ app (Android)
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Open your Play Store application.
- Tap "Google Play" on the uppermost part of your screen, and then type "HOOQ".
- Select "HOOQ" (all uppercase letters, purple icon).
- Choose "Update" beside the "Uninstall" button.
*Note: If it says “Open”, the app had probably auto-updated itself.
- Restart your Android device after it updates.
- Open your newly-updated HOOQ app, and enjoy!
If you’re having trouble, click here to contact us, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Did you find this article helpful?