How to cast using your mobile or tablet to TV (Android devices)
Got a Chromecast? Cool! Read on to learn how you can set it up and then watch your favorite movies on HOOQ. :)
First, make sure that your Chromecast device is properly set up. If you have already done so, you can skip this part.
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV.
- Visit chromecast.com/setup for the setup guide.
- Connect Chromecast to your Wi-Fi network.
Cast from HOOQ:
- Make sure that your Android smartphone/tablet and Chromecast device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the HOOQ app on your Android smartphone/tablet.
- Tap the Cast button at the top right of your screen.
- Select your Chromecast device.
- Look for the video that you want to watch.
- Play the video and use your Android device as the remote control.
Enjoy watching! :)
- Casting your Android screen is available on devices running Android 4.4.2 or higher.
- Casting your Android screen is not supported on iOS or Windows devices.
- All devices running Android 4.4.2 or higher support the Cast Screen feature. Please note that some devices have been optimized for screen casting so your experience may vary.
- Please ensure that "Power Saving Mode" is not running on your Android device. This can limit the processing power of your device which could affect the performance of the Cast Screen feature.
- There are no cast options for downloaded videos.
- To learn more about GOOGLE CHROMECAST visit the Chromecast website.
Did you find this article helpful?