I'm getting a message saying "Error verifying token to link TV. Please try again later." What should I do? (Smart TV)
Oh no! It means that your session has expired if you're getting that message. :( But hey, the fix is easy. :) You'll simply need to refresh your session. Here's how:
- Go back to the Discover page, then select ME at the top.
- On the ME page, select Log Out at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You'll be asked if you really want to log out, select Log Out.
- Select Sign In.
- On your Android smartphone or tablet, do the following:
- Open the HOOQ app.
- Make sure that you're logged in. Click here for the steps.
- Once you're on the Discover page, tap Me.
- Scroll down and select Link TV.
- Tap Link TV.
- To link your TV with your account, you can do one of the following:
- Scan the QR code displayed on your TV screen.
- Tap on Enter TV Code, then enter the 6-digit code shown on your TV screen. Tap the Link button.
- The validity of 1 code is 60 seconds from the time it gets generated. A new 6-digit code gets generated every 50 seconds, so we recommend entering the code quickly.
- Once you get a successful confirmation, you can go back to watching your favorite movies and TV shows on your Smart TV! :)
Did you find this article helpful?