Log in to your HOOQ account. Click here to view the steps. You know you're logged in when you reach the Discover page (see image below).
Search for a movie or a TV show:
- Using your Android TV's remote control, select "SEARCH" at the top.
- Go to the search box at the top left, then key in the title of the video you’re looking for.
- You'll see the results on the right side of the search box (see sample image below).
- If the title you searched for is available in the results, select the matching result.
- Note: If the movie/TV show that you’re searching for does not appear in the results or you did not see a matching result, it means that we still don’t have that title in our catalogue. Click here for information on how to request for new content.
Using the search filters:
- If you want to filter your search results, you can do so by selecting any of the following (found at the top right of the search results page):
- Sort by
- Afterwards, select from the available filter options.
- The titles that match your filtered search will show up.
If you're not looking for a specific title, you may browse our listings on the Discover page.