How do you get started? Check out the info below. :)
1. Make sure that:
- You have the latest version of the HOOQ app installed on:
- Both your smartphone/tablet (either Android or iOS) and your Android TV are connected to the internet.
2. Launch the HOOQ app on your Android TV, then select "Sign In". A QR code and a TV code will be displayed on your screen.
3. On your Android or iOS smartphone/tablet, do the following:
- Open the HOOQ app.
- Make sure that you're logged in. Click here for the steps.
- Once you're on the Discover page, tap “Me”.
- Scroll down and select “Link TV”.
- Tap “Link TV”.
- To link your Android TV with your account, you can do one of the following:
- Scan the QR code displayed on your TV screen.
- Tap on “Enter TV Code”, then enter the 6-digit code shown on your TV screen. Tap the “Link” button. (NOTE: The validity of 1 code is 60 seconds from the time it gets generated. A new 6-digit code gets generated every 50 seconds, so we recommend entering the code quickly.)
Click here in case you need a guide on how to stream on HOOQ through your Android TV.
Reminder: Streaming works on up to 2 of your registered devices at one time. If you’ve got 2 devices logged in to your HOOQ account, make sure to log out from one of your devices first, then start streaming using your Android TV.
Oh! Don’t forget that we’re here for you in case you need help, okay? :) Just holler at us at email@example.com or click here to start an email conversation with us. Let’s get you HOOQ'd up! :)