How to update your computer’s operating system (OS) ?
- Click on the Start button (bottom left of your screen).
- In the search, type “Windows Update”.
- A new box should open up. There should be an option that says “Check for Updates” – select it.
- If there are any updates, it should give you the option to install them – simply follow the prompts.
- Click the Apple icon – it’s located at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Click “System Preferences”. Choose this option from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Software Update". On the "System Preferences" menu, go to the System section and select "Software Update".
- Click "Check Now." You can find this option under "Scheduled Check".
- Click the "Safari" button. If there are updates available, it will be displayed on-screen.
- Click "Install". It may ask you to close other browser -- make sure you follow the instructions to finish the updates' installation.
Did you find this article helpful?