We also now have different packages available for you depending on how long you'd want to stay HOOQ'd! Click here to view our rates.
Available payment methods:
- Credit card (one-time or auto-renew, we accept those bearing Visa and/or MarsterCard logos)
- Debit card (doesn’t auto-renew, we accept those bearing Visa and/or MasterCard logos)
- Money Online/MOL Gold Points (one-time)
- Rabbit LINE Pay (auto-renews)
If you already have an account with us, you may simply just change your payment method, click here for instructions for the web version of HOOQ.
If you don't have an account yet with us, here’s how to sign up for a paid subscription with us:
- Make sure you're connected to the internet, and then open a supported web browser.
- Go to our https://www.hooq.tv website.
- Click the "WATCH NOW ON HOOQ" button.
- If you want to sign up using your email address:
- Enter your email address and click on "Done".
- Open your inbox and look for an email from HOOQ. Click on "Confirm Email".
- If you're also using a computer to access your email, the page should route you to the home page after confirming the email. If it doesn't, or you used another device to confirm your email, go back to the HOOQ page and click on "I have verified".
- Did not receive the verification email? Click on "Resend Email" on the same page.
- If you want to sign up using your mobile number:
- Enter your mobile number in the specified box, then hit the “Done” button.
- Select “YES” to confirm that you entered the right mobile number.
- You’ll receive a 6-digit OTP verification code via text message.
- If you didn’t receive a code, tap the Resend Code link.
- Enter the verification code on the HOOQ sign-up page, then hit the “Next” button.
- Once you’re on the Discover page, click on the user icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Subscription”.
- Click on “Manage Subscription”. Since this is your first time to subscribe, you will be offered a 30-day free trial and you can get it as long as you're willing to set up your payment details upfront, then you will be charged once your trial period expires.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Click on "Start your free trial now".
- Enter your payment details, then click on “Make Payment”.
- Follow the prompts until you get a confirmation that your payment is successful. Note that you will be charged once your trial period expires.
Click here, or contact AIS support at 1175 (AIS Mobile and AIS Fibre) for further assistance.
Note: If you're currently subscribed to a partner plan, you won't be able to purchase another partner plan unless you use a different mobile number/email to sign up a new account.