We also now have different packages available for you depending on how long you'd want to stay HOOQ'd!
Available payment methods:
- Credit card (auto-renews, we accept those bearing Visa and/or MarsterCard logos)
- Debit card (doesn’t auto-renew, we accept those bearing Visa and/or MasterCard logos)
- Charge to Globe/TM numbers (one-time or auto-renews)
- Globe Bundle (mobile prepaid, postpaid and broadband)
How much exactly will it cost? Click here to view our rates.
If you already have an account with us, you may simply just change your payment method.
- Click here Click here for instructions for the web version of HOOQ.
If you don't have an account yet with us, here’s how to sign up for a paid subscription with us:
A. If you wish to pay via credit card, debit card, or charge it to your Globe number:
- Go to our https://www.hooq.tv website.
- If you want to sign up using your email address:
- Enter your email address and click on "Done".
- Open your inbox and look for an email from HOOQ. Click on "Confirm Email".
- If you're also using a computer to access your email, the page should route you to the home page after confirming the email. If it doesn't, or you used another device to confirm your email, go back to the HOOQ page and click on "I have verified".
- Did not receive the verification email? Click on "Resend Email" on the same page.
- If you want to sign up using your mobile number:
- Once you’re on the Discover page, click on “ME” (user icon) at the top right corner of your screen.
- Since this is your first time to subscribe, you will be offered a 30-day free trial and you can get it as long as you're willing to set up your payment details upfront, then you will be charged once your trial period expires. If you're not ready to share your payment details yet, you can get HOOQ'd to the free 7-day trial instead.
- To get the 30-day trial:
- You’ll be asked to select from the different payment methods. Select your preferred payment method.
- Note that y
- To get the
- etting HOOQ'd! :)
- To get the 30-day trial:
B. If HOOQ’s already a part of your Globe plan (PREPAID/POSTPAID) and you have an activation code (6 alphanumeric characters) from Globe:
- Enter the activation code in the VOUCHER CODE REDEMPTION field.
- Click on "Submit".
- If successful, a confirmation message will appear.
- If an error shows up, you may contact Globe directly to inquire about your activation code. You may also check out this link for more information about activation codes.
C. If HOOQ is already a part of your Globe plan (BROADBAND):
- You should have received your account credentials via SMS or the email address you enrolled when you signed up for your Globe Broadband Plan.
- Go to this link: https://hooq.tv/.
- Click on "Login" at the upper right corner of your screen.
- You will be asked to enter your mobile number. Click on "Login with Email or Facebook".
- Enter the email address enrolled in the account.
- A verification email will be sent to the registered email address. Go to your inbox and look for the email from HOOQ. Click on "Confirm Email".
- You should be routed back to the HOOQ page. If not, go back to the HOOQ page and click on "I have verified".
- If you don't like to verify using your email or don't have access to your email, click on "Enter password".
- Enter the password sent to your SMS or email (if this is your first time to sign in, try using password1 as your password).
- Click on "Done" and you should be good to go!
To know more about HOOQ plans via Globe Subscription:
- You may contact Globe customer support by calling (02)730 – 1000, or by dialling 211 through a Globe mobile phone (toll-free).
- To know more about the promo rates, click here.