How to take a screenshot on a computer?
- Press the Print Screen button (Prt Scn or Prt Sc) on the keyboard.
- Note: Certain laptops and other mobile devices that lack a Print Screen key might use other key combinations, such as FN+Insert, to capture the screen. Please check the manual that came with your laptop or device for specific instructions.
- Click the “Start” button > “All Programs” > “Accessories” > “Paint”.
- The Paint window will open.
- Click the “Paste” icon at the top left.
- Select, adjust or crop the image/screen then click Save.
- Press COMMAND+SHIFT+3 on the keyboard.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop. It’s automatically named "Screen Shot date at time.png."
Did you find this article helpful?