HOOQ is compatible with devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, and Android TVs/boxes.
If you want to check if your devices and browsers meet the basic system requirements, just click/tap the specified links below:
You can get HOOQ’d up on multiple devices using one account!
- You can register up to five (5) devices (a combination of computers, smartphones, tablets, and Android TVs/boxes) under one account.
- You can log in, stream, and/or download on up to two (2) devices at the same time. Just a side note though, downloading is only available in the HOOQ app (for Android/iOS smartphones and tablets).
- A total of 10 devices can be used in your account in a year.
- To know more about this, click/tap here.
You can download up to five films or episodes!
Awesome, yeah? Just keep in mind, though, that there’s a limit of five (5) videos across all of the devices you’re using for your HOOQ account. To know more about this, tap/click the links below:
How about watching LIVE TV* on the go, absolutely free?!
* Currently, Live TV is only available in Indonesia. Worry not, as we are looking into making this feature available to the rest of the regions.