- Via iOS In-App Purchase
- Via Credit/Debit Cards (Visa and MasterCard only)
- Through AIS (Mobile or Fibre)
How much does it cost? Click here to check our price rates.
To pay via iTunes billing (using your Apple ID):
1. Make sure you're connected to the internet, and then open the HOOQ app.
2. Log in to your HOOQ account. Click here for the steps.
- Note: If you don't have a HOOQ account yet, you'll need to sign up for the free trial first. Once you've signed up for a HOOQ account, you have the option to use your free 7-day trial first, or immediately pay for a full access subscription. Note though that you need your iOS in-app purchases enabled for the payment to push through. Click here to know more.
4. Select "Subscription".
5. Tap on "Manage Subscription".
6. You’ll be routed to the Select Plan page. Scroll to the right to view the available lengths of subscription (30 Days, 90 days, 180 days, and 360 Days).
7. Tap "Select Plan" once you’ve decided which plan you want to pay for.
- Note: It will be charged towards the payment method you set up for your Apple ID/iTunes account.
9. Confirm your subscription by selecting "OK".
- NOTE: Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn off automatic renewal via the Settings on your iOS device at least one day before your subscription period ends.
If you want to pay using your credit/debit card, you'll need to process the payment using an Android device or a computer. Please click on the device you'll be using and then follow the steps:
If you want your subscription to be charged on top of your AIS plan:
- Click here (www.ais.co.th/hooq/en/) or contact AIS customer service at 1175 (for mobile plans) or 1185 (for Fibre plans) for further assistance.
- Subscription is at THB 119 monthly, which comes with a 30-day free trial.