- Via iOS In-App Purchase
- Via Credit/Debit Cards (Visa and MasterCard only)
- Money Online/MOL Gold Points
- Rabbit LINE Pay
- Through AIS (Mobile or Fibre)
How much does it cost? Click here to check our price rates.
To pay via iTunes billing (using your Apple ID):
1. Make sure you're connected to the internet, and then open the HOOQ app.
2. Log in to your HOOQ account. Click here for the steps.
- If you don't have a HOOQ account yet, you'll need to sign up for the free trial first. Once you've signed up for a HOOQ account, you can immediately pay for a full access subscription. Note though that you need your iOS in-app purchases enabled for the payment to push through. Click here to know more.
4. Select "Subscription".
5. Tap on "Subscribe now".
6. Scroll down to view the available lengths of subscription (1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, and 1 Year).
7. Tap the plan you want to pay for.
- This will be charged towards the payment method you set up for your Apple ID/iTunes account. Please ensure that you’re using an iTunes account that's local to your country of registration. You’ll be prompted to switch to a local iTunes account if you’re not using one.
9. Enter the password for your Apple ID as prompted and then tap the "Sign In" button and complete the payment transaction. You'll know that the payment is successful once you get a confirmation prompt.
You'll need to process the payment using an Android device or a computer. Please click on the device you'll be using and then follow the steps:
- Click here (www.ais.co.th/hooq/en/) or contact AIS customer service at 1175 (for mobile plans and Fibre plans) for further assistance.
- Subscription is at THB 119 monthly, which comes with a 30-day free trial.
Note: If you're currently subscribed to a partner plan, you won't be able to purchase another partner plan unless you use a different mobile number/email to sign up a new account.