- Via iOS in-app purchase
- Credit and Debit Cards (We accept Visa and MasterCard)
- PayTM Wallet
- Ola Money
- Net Banking
- Carrier Billing (Vodafone)
- Subscribe or access HOOQ through our partners: ACT, Vodafone, Airtel, Hotstar and Micromax
How much does it cost? Click here to check our price rates.
To pay via iTunes billing (using your Apple ID):
- Make sure you're connected to the internet, and then open the HOOQ app.
- Log in to your HOOQ account. Click here for the steps.
- To pay for a full access subscription, you need your iOS in-app purchases enabled for the payment to push through. Click here to know more.
- Once you’re on the Discover page, tap on the Me icon at the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select "Subscription".
- Tap on "Subscribe now".
- Scroll down to view the available lengths of subscription.
- If this is your first time to subscribe, you're eligible to get a 90-day subscription for INR89 (after the first 3 months, recurring subscription costs INR89 per month), or a 30-day free trial access should you choose to get a 1-year plan.
- Tap on the plan you want to pay for.
- This will be charged towards the payment method you set up for your Apple ID/iTunes account. Please ensure that you’re using an iTunes account that's local to your country of registration. You’ll be prompted to switch to a local iTunes account if you’re not using one.
- Tap on the "Confirm" button.
- Enter the password for your Apple ID as prompted, then tap on the "Sign In" button and complete the payment transaction. You'll know that the payment is successful once you get a confirmation prompt.
- Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn off automatic renewal via the Settings on your iOS device at least one day before your subscription period ends.
- Via Airtel TV: Airtel Customer Care would love to give you more info. Click here then go to Contact Us, or send them an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Via ACT Fibernet: Get in touch with ACT support through one of their channels below to learn more:
- Via Vodafone Play: Visit the Vodafone website for info on Vodafone Play and its registration process.
- Via Hotstar: Visit the Hotstar website for info on the Hotstar App or send them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via Micromax: Subscribe through the HOOQ content notification that will be sent to your Micromax mobile. You can contact Micromax for more info.
Note: If you're currently subscribed to a partner plan, you won't be able to purchase another partner plan unless you use a different mobile number/email to sign up a new account.