How do I download and install the HOOQ app? (Apple iOS devices)
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the App Store icon on your device’s home screen.
- Tap the Search icon (magnifying glass).
- Tap the search bar, and then type in “HOOQ”.
- Select HOOQ.
- Tap “Get” and then tap “Install”. Please put in your password for iTunes, if prompted. (Note: If you’ve previously uninstalled the HOOQ app, tap the icon that looks like a cloud with an arrow pointing down so that the app will be reinstalled.)
- At your home screen, you’ll see the HOOQ icon. You’ll know that it’s completely installed when you can’t see a translucent circle on top of the HOOQ icon.
Please refer to this article if you encounter issues with downloading the app. You may also click here to contact us, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Together, we can fix the problem. :)
Did you find this article helpful?