Available payment methods:
- Credit card (one-time or auto-renew, we accept those bearing Visa and/or MasterCard logos)
- Debit card (one-time, we accept those bearing Visa and/or MasterCard logos)
- Netbanking (one-time)
- Cash Card (one-time)
- Paytm Wallet (one-time or auto-renew)
- Carrier Billing via Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, or Reliance (one-time)
- Billed via Airtel (auto-renew)
- Billed via ACT (auto-renew)
Click here if you'd like to check out our updated pricing and available lengths of subscription.
If you don't have an account with us yet, you'll need to sign up for a new account first through our free trial sign-up process. Click here for the steps.
Once you've signed up for a HOOQ account, you have the option to use your free 7-day trial first, or immediately pay for a full access subscription by entering your payment info. Here's how:
- Make sure you're connected to the internet, and then open the HOOQ app.
- Log in to your HOOQ account. Click here for the steps.
- Once you’re on the Discover page, tap on “ME” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select “Subscription”.
- Tap on “Manage Subscription”.
- You’ll be routed to the Select Plan page. Scroll to the right to view the available lengths of subscription (7 Days, 30 Days, 90 days, 180 days, and 360 Days).
- Once you’ve decided on your preferred length of subscription, choose whether you want your subscription to auto-renew or not.
- Note: By default, there’s a check mark beside “Auto-renew”. If you want to subscribe to a one-time payment plan, tap on the check box to remove the check mark.
- Tap on “Select Plan” at the bottom.
- The available payment methods will show up.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Tap on “Make Payment”.
- Enter your payment details, then tap on “Make Payment”.
- Follow the prompts until you get a confirmation that your payment is successful.
If you want to subscribe through our partners:
- Via Airtel: The Airtel support would love to give you more info. Click here, and then go to Settings > About > Contact Us, or send them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via ACT: Get in touch with ACT support through one of their channels below to learn more: